2. I was 26 when I got married. And I am married to my best friend. :)
3. I was born in Terengganu, on Saturday.
4. I love beach and sunset. I love sunshine and blue skies too. They make me smile.
5. I have a secret fantasy to be a chef (but no talent in cooking!). I learned to cook just 11 years ago. Naturally.
6. I cry easily when I am hurt. :'(
7. I sometimes wake up with arm pain. And I rarely remember my dreams after I wake up.
8. I can calm down just by hugs. I think I am a romantic at heart. ;)
9. I’m highly allergic to ice cubes (but I’m ice cream lover!). My favourite ice cream flavours are vanilla and chocolate. I love, love, LOVE! the smell of vanilla.
|i the left-est ;)|
12. I think I'm not a great talker, but a great writer. Most times, my thoughts come out better in writing than they do when I speak. I am an excellent listener too.
13. Sometimes I wear the same pyjama for 5 days. Only if I'm not sweating much. :p
14. I love reading comedy romance novels and watching movies/drama same genre.
15. I passed a degree in Muamalat Admin after 4 years.
16. I moved to Dungun when I was 3 years old. I lived with my parents until I was 27 years old.
18. I never understood addiction until I got addicted to computer games, especially Feeding Frenzy.
19. I never fast forward through the previews when watching a movie.
20. I’m much more attracted to people I know than to famous people.
21. I’m a Cancer/Leo.
22. I am still close to my high school friends. Their friendships enrich my life. Thank you for being a part of my life, buddies!
23. I have zero athletic talent (but I love being with someone who enjoys sports!).
24. I went to SAL College and majored in accounting. I wanted to be an accountant during college!
25. I adore Korean dramas. :)
26. My legs always get tired before my heart and lungs. I have to run fast to get my heart and lungs tired first.
27. I got my wisdom teeth when I was 23.
|sweet kan? ;p|
29. I like to sing while I'm driving. There is always music playing in the car when I'm driving. I love all kinds of music – particularly anything I can sing to.
30. I always use my signal when driving even if I’m miles from another car.
31. My favourite vegetables are mushrooms, tomatoes and broccoli.
32. If I have to drink cold water, I get dehydrated.
33. After all these years, my favourite films are still P. Ramlee’s.
34. I wear a size 5 shoe.
35. When I hear a song I like, I can listen to it over and over without tiring of it. I will usually sing along if no one else is around. :p
36. I loved to ride a bicycle when I was a kid.
37. I hate raw onions, cucumbers, and garlic.
38. I am great at keeping secrets. “Don’t say anything to anyone” means don’t say anything to anyone. I am very loyal friend.
39. I had always wanted to go to Disney World.
40. I like the feeling of being up early in the morning.
41. I don't like cola. My favourite drink, besides sky juice is A&W root beer. Either plain or float. I also like hot almond/hazelnut cappuccino.
42. I was a melodeon player in my primary school team.
43. I scored 96% on my written test to get my driver's license.
44. I wanted to be a mother, and now I believe Allah knows better.
45. My blood type is O positive.
46. I cared for each student like family (but sometimes I don’t know how to show it)
47. I love foreign films — learning about different cultures.
48. I once was conned out of RM2, 000 by a “friend.”
49. I encouraged my husband to stop smoking in 2004. I’m so proud. :)
50. I’ve studied Arabic for 6 years, but I am still unable to speak it well.
51. I can’t eat a serving of the same food without some variance in texture. I prefer to alternate bites of crunchy and soft.
|cekgu bekeng ;p|
53. I love sit in a sidewalk cafe and people watch. I think it’s fun to try to guess who they are and what they are doing. (I can’t stand air cond actually!)
54. I used to love making greeting cards.
55. Sometimes I don’t like being told what to do.
56. I like pancakes. I love waffles.
57. I like roses. They are pretty. Just give them to me. (I love getting white and red colored roses!)
58. It drives me crazy when the closet doors are not closed completely. My family loves to drive me nuts by leaving them slightly open.
59. When I dry my hair, I have to start on the right side first..always.
60. When I go out for a run, I always have to finish the run in exactly the same spot that I started..otherwise I don’t feel like I completed the run.
62. I also tend to work in my t-shirt and shorts/skirt if I’m not expecting anyone to visit.
63. I’m generally a pretty quiet person. I am very much an introvert. I love spending time alone. (but sometimes I hate being alone!)
64. I wore glasses from age 13 until now. And always misplace it. My husband said, “You and your habit!” and joke, “Put it on white table. Easier for me to find it.” :p
65. I can’t stand noisy eaters.
66. I love doing laundry.
67. I have a secret obsession with cute blogs/web sites.
68. Sometimes, when I get into bed, I think about how incredibly thankful I am to have a roof to sleep under. And I think about those who don’t, who are outside.
69. Lately, TV news gave me nightmares as a child. I still hate it because it makes me feel afraid of the world.
70. I am fanatical about dark chocolate and dessert. If I could, I would eat two desserts after every meal. My favourites are strawberry/kiwi cupcakes and chocolate cake (with a scoop of vanilla ice cream).
71. But, I don’t like things that are terribly sweet.
|piala FA 2011. ;)|
73. I have a dream of travelling to Australia. Badly! (I have never travelled abroad).
74. .I like to eat nuts especially almonds, walnuts, cashew and hazel nuts. Yuuuuum.
75. I bought my first notebook at 27 with my own money.
76. I hate PTPTN debt and will do whatever it takes to settle them as quick as possible. Hubby’s credit card debt as well.
77. I started working full-time when I was 24 years old at a start-up company in Dungun as account clerk.
78. I have a difficult time trusting people, but once trust is earned, I’m loyal to a fault.
79. I used to plan to be businesswoman/entrepreneur.
80. I never had a birthday party as a kid.
81. I started writing a novel in secondary school that I never finished.
82. My favourite colours are white, red and purple.
83. I'm good at remembering people's names, birthdays, anniversaries, etc.
84. I cut tomatoes in wedges, and slices sometimes.
85. I like floral fragrances more than fruity ones.
86. I pay my bills as soon as I get them in the mail.
88. My intuition is my best guide. I trust it completely.
89. I got really bad food poisoning when I was participating family day with neighbours. :(
90. I’m always looking for ways to improve my blog…even if I’m completely happy with it at the time.
91. When out at a shopping place, I’m usually more interested in the people around me than the merchandise on the shelves.
92. I need to gain 3 more kilos to achieve my ideal weight.
93. I hate lies even the white ones! Lies are still lies, no matter what.
94. I always bite straws! And it annoys my husband a lot. :)
95. I prefer the window seat in most travel situations.
96. I bought my first walkman at age 18. And I lost it. :'(
97. I really enjoy just walking around sometimes; it gives me time to clear my head.
98. It’s psychologically very difficult for me to eat or drink anything beyond its expiration date.
99. I find it fun and a little scary to reveal so much about myself. I have a feeling this list will be an eternal work-in-progress.